this is the BEST side pairing out of the entire show. we look back on Mickey and feel bad for him because the Doctor swept Rose off her feet and into time and space, leaving him in the dust. we look back on Martha and feel a bit sad because the Doctor broke her heart and proud that she moved on like the bamf! she is.
but we never knew if they ended up happy until this scene. they’re getting shot at and they’re teasing each other and they’re just so in love with each other
Mickey might not have been Rose’s Doctor, but Rose was never his Martha. Martha couldn’t be Rose, but the Doctor couldn’t be Mickey either.
they’re perfect for each other and they are so great together. ten bucks says Jack had something to do with hooking them up.
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
Hi, officialunitedstates here! I’ve been getting a lot of requests from new tumblr users who want help on how to get off the ground running. Here are some simple tips:
- Tag your posts with #tumblr so that people on tumblr can see them
- Select a theme that is so unreadable that people are forced…